- Biden: Have I mentioned yet that these new gun-control measures won’t fundamentally alter the chances of a mass shooting?
- Reid: The GOP really needs to stop bad-mouthing this recovery we’re in
- AP: Obama shutting down jobs council
- Certain Big Labor groups suddenly not so partial to ObamaCare
- Complaint: Sebelius' illegal campaign trip for Obama worse than we thought
- Suddenly, it's still the economy
- Washington State: "Universal Background Check" Legislation Must be Defeated*
- Washington State Action Alert: HB1581, Anti-NDAA Bill needs more sponsors in State House (Facebook link)*
- The Left’s Year One
- “A deliberate attempt to bypass the Constitutional process” NY Sheriff’s PBA blasts Cuomo, Legislature over NY SAFE
*: To write your state legislators, use one of these links (also available in the right sidebar)
Or, if you go to www.leg.wa.gov, click on House of Representatives, then District 16, you can select your representative. You will be prompted for your name and address, and then you can write your legislators.