- Obama's 'Lying Problem' about Firearms
- Man who escaped Castro's Cuba speaks at Oregon gun control hearing: 'You people don't know what freedom is because you never lost it'
- Obama's Abuse of Dead Children
- Calif. Tax Bill Seeks to Punish Boy Scouts' for Gay Ban, Targets Group's 'Unfortunate Discriminatory and Outdated Practices'
- today's Lympians
- We must STOP Compromising! Florist in Richland, WA Sued for Not Providing Flowers for Gay Wedding
- Good news!
- The Real Budget Action Won't Come Until Tonight
- President Finally Unites Americans: Everybody Hates Obama's Budget
- New Obama budget totals $3.77 trillion
- Obama sends Congress $3.77T spending plan, riles both sides
- Early analysis: Obama's 2014 budget numbers are based on bad math, phantom revenues, imagined spending cuts and a middle-class tax hike
- PoliceOne's Gun Control Survey: 11 key lessons from officers' perspectives
- Manchin, Toomey close to deal on “expanded” background checks; Update: Deal reached
- The Toomey-Schumer-Manchin Amendment
- Colorado sheriffs plan lawsuit challenging state gun control laws
- Want a Credible Voice on Firearms? Listen to Dom Raso
- Manchin-Toomey "Bipartisan" Gun Control Press Conference
- The Toomey-Manchin Proposal Will Allow Doctors to Block Your Right to Guns
- Coverage of the Toomey-Manchin Gun Control Press Conference
- Statement from the National Rifle Association Regarding Toomey-Manchin Background Check Proposal
- NRA to oppose Manchin/Toomey bill on background checks
- It's Hard Not To Be Cynical About This Toomey/Manchin Deal
- Letter from NRA Institute for Legislative Action Executive Director Chris Cox to the United States Senate On Background Checks
- Senator Toomey Betrays Gun Owners
- NRA Statement on S.649
- Pat Toomey’s reward: Bloomberg’s gun-control group drops attack ad, runs favorable ad in PA instead
State Government, Budget Battle
- House wants even more spending than governor asked for
- Pension spiking: defrauding taxpayers in slow motion
- Weaned on the Beeb's hatred, no wonder the young rejoice at her death
- New MSNBC promo: You have the right to health care, education, housing, and food at all times
- Bipartisan lawmakers: Time to scrap some of this ethanol-mandate ridiculousness, no?
- Video: GOP rep rips Obama’s budget for … proposing mild entitlement reform?
- "It jumped, the arm"; Update: Media score - Rutgers 41, Gosnell 0
- Video: Delaware Planned Parenthood clinic closed after whistleblowers go public about conditions
Politics, Looking Ahead
- Revealed: The Gang of Eight's immigration planCruz: Obama's gun-control push is going to cost Democrats the Senate in 2014
- Rand Paul goes to Howard