- Politico's Isenstadt: 'Democrats' Drive to Retake House Falters': Translation: They're on Track to Lose Seats
- Who Makes The Rules Wins The Game: Next Item for 2016 Election? Tapping A Vote-Rich Well For Democrats-- Felons
- Who’s the candidate of the rich? It’s not even close.
- Why I Will Vote for Mitt Romney
- Why Romney Won, And Why His Victory Should Have Been Obvious Before the Election
- @PruPaine #JustABlogger Electoral Vote Entry: Don't Settle For Egg On Obama's Face; Give It The Full Omelette
- Barack Obama the not-so-happy warrior
- What President Obama really said in that '60 Minutes' interview about Benghazi
- Video: Don’t forget to vote for abortion rights tomorrow, mommy
- Bill Clinton: American Military Is Now 'Less Racist, Less Sexist, and Less Homophobic'
- United Auto Workers chief rips Obama on manufacturing job losses
- Priorities: National Guardsmen to Be Booted From Manhattan Armory for Victoria’s Secret Show
- Exclusive: Cable warning of Benghazi consulate vulnerability would have gone to White House, officials say
UPDATE: I am not sure where this came from, but it's worth repeating:
“The free man casting, with unpurchased hand, the vote that shakes the turrets of the land.”