“The power under the constitution will always be in the people. It is entrusted for certain defined purposes, and for a certain limited period, to representatives of their own choosing; and whenever it is executed contrary to their interest, or not agreeable to their wishes, their servants can and undoubtedly will, be recalled.”

~ George Washington (1787)

Friday, October 28, 2011

ALL GRANDCHILDREN ARE VERY SMART

Got this from a cousin of mine:
I was eating lunch on the 20th of February with my 10-year-old Granddaughter and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?"

She said "It's President's Day!"

She is a smart kid. I asked "What does President's Day mean?"

I was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln .... etc.

She replied, "President's Day is when President Obama steps out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow we have one more year of unemployment."

You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose.