- President Cosmic Lightworker Expresses Disappointment in Mere Mortals at IRS
- 52 media groups protest DOJ's Associated Press action
- IRS approved liberal groups while Tea Party in limbo
- Report: IRS targeted more conservative groups than thought
- Selective “incompetence” in IRS scandal
- Holder: “I’m not sure” how many times I’ve approved seizing reporter phone records
- IRS faces class action lawsuit over theft of 60 million medical records
- A brief history of slimy Dem snoops and dumpster divers
- Rubio: These are the kinds of scandals you see in the third world
- Boehner: IRS scandal question is "who's going to jail?"
- The IRS wants YOU - to share everything
- The IRS Scandal Is Even Worse Than You Think, and It Extends Up to the Commissioner
- Throw Another Scandal On The Barbie...IRS Sued Over Improper Access To Tens of Millions Of Health Records
- IRS commissioner: Hey, turns out it was mainly just two "rogue" employees who targeted tea partiers
- Holder: I can't remember when I recused myself from the AP investigation, and I know I didn't do it in writing
- Open thread: Obama to address IRS scandal at 6 p.m. ET; Update: More than 75% of donations at Cincinnati IRS office went to Democrats
- Would You Believe The Administration Got Phone Records of The House Of Representatives?
- ‘Media Matters’ posts talking points to defend DOJ spying on AP reporters
- Lisa Myers Calls The Press And The Left 'One' Of Obama's 'Most Important Constituencies'
- NYT, WaPo, USA Today editorial boards blast Obama over seizure of AP phone records
- WaPo wonders: Could IRS scandal re-ignite the Tea Party?
- The New Republic: Hey, didn’t Tea Parties kinda bring this on themselves by trying really hard to follow the law?
- Chris Matthews: “White supremacy” is a pretty big part of all of this opposition to Obama
- In Praise of Paranoia
- D.C. turns on Obama
- Sen. Boxer’s latest take on Benghazi: “Mirror, mirror, who cut the funding for diplomatic security”?
- Attorney General Holder Looses Cool: DOJ Ruse Deletes Contents of 1,200 Emails Except "To and From" (Youtube)
- Holder to Hearing: Ask Somebody Else — Holder to Issa: You're 'Shameful'
- "Fired" Acting IRS Commissioner Was Set To Resign... in June
Big Government, Corruption
- The top 20 Benghazi lies
- Great news: Government salt intake guidelines useless, may even be dangerous
- Did the White House selectively leak e-mail to distort Benghazi timeline story? Update: Axelrod: Release all the Libya e-mails
- Frank VanderSloot: 'I'm not the only' major Mitt Romney donor audited
- German Homeschooling Family's Request for Asylum Denied by the U.S. Government
- Document dump: White House releases 100 pages of Benghazi e-mails
It's The Economy
- BBC: US Shale Oil Supply Shock Shifts Global Power Balance
- Womp: Eurozone dragging into its sixth straight quarter of recession
Bill of Rights
- Chicago gun laws bar museum from displaying Nazi weapon seized by WWII hero
- By the way, the feds also pushed super-broad speech codes for campuses this week