- IRS targeted conservatives as early as 2010: WSJ
- Rep. Issa: IRS apology to Tea Party groups ‘not an honest one’
- IRS scrutiny went beyond Tea Party, targeting of conservative groups broader than thought
- Not a Two Way Street With This Guy
- The Fate of Basselly Nakoula
- The lies pile up and the president goes silent
- Obama's IRS
- EXCLUSIVE: McConnell: IRS Revelations 'Just The Beginning'
- Interior Dept: Sequestration is going to mean less firefighting, you know
- Washington Officials Involved With IRS Targeting of Tea Party Groups
- Obama Is Every Bit as Bad as We Warned You
- Breaking: IRS admits current Commissioner knew of targeting … a year ago; Update: ProPublica: Same office leaked files to us
- It gets worse: IRS leaked conservative groups’ confidential documents to ProPublica
- Obama on Benghazi: "There is no there there"
- Top CBS, ABC, CNN execs all have relatives working as advisers for White House
- 5 questions on the IRS debacle
- ICE Whistleblower Drops Bombshell: La Raza Running Obama’s Immigration
- CHAOS AND CORRUPTION ON THE SOUTHERN BORDER: A Texas Rancher Speaks
State Government, Legislation
- Even the Left is admitting that Barack Obama has fatally hurt future bipartisanship efforts.
- White House: Well, the conduct "of a small number of IRS employees may have fallen short..."
- Left-Wing Site: Hey, Not to Pile On or Nothin', But That IRS Group Illegally Leaked Us the Names of Those Groups They Were Refusing to Grant 501(c)4 Status
- As scandal swirls, Obama focuses on the real cause of cynicism about government: Rush Limbaugh
- The Saturday Night Special
Bill of Rights
- A Real Gun Safety Bill
- Video: The (mostly) unknown history of the "separation of church and state"
- Breaking: DOJ secretly seized two months of Associated Press phone records?
- Repeal "Obamacare": H.R. 45: To repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and health care-related provisions in the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010.